Well now u guys must be wondering .. what does my fat have anything to do with the title of this post....
I better learn to keep my mouth shut...........Its definitely coming around to me....
Ok.. i gotta go drop dead now...
The next three are a part of one set...
Hello kitty kitty kitty ..............
One of my favorites......
Gone for framing.....
IN India, the term ‘customer service’ takes a whole new definition.
Dare to ask…..
I ll tell u anyways
I dont know why they call themselves so , but these telephone customer service executives.. to be precise BSNL, take it to another level.. And whenever you call them u come out feeling like shit, frustrated and pissed to the core.
To start off, the annoying automated answering machine goes off and in that horrible accent she says “ For English press 1, for Hindi press 2 and for Telugu press 3. “
Once u press 1 for English the call goes on hold for 15 minutes and the lady comes on saying something in Telugu.. Instead of taking down my complain, she asks me to speak in Telugu. I don’t know that language dude!!!!!!!! That is why I pressed 1 for English. Isn' t that common sense.. or what? Why the hell did u waste my time in the first place with that stupid selection menu. My hears hurt by now!!!!!
Then she puts me on hold for another 5 min and another chap comes on line saying something in Telugu. This soul does not know a word of English. He goes off for another ten minutes and calls another guy who speaks in very broken English and by the time I m done explaining him my problem he says ‘Telugu madam’
By this time, the content of my complain has changed. I wanna talk to their supervisor and get some English speaking customer service executives or whatever they call themselves!!!!!!!! I don’t care about my damn telephone service.
P.S. None of them spoke in Hindi either…
whoever says they miss me the most:), and my sis , My bros, and sis-n-law and tons of other people..
18) DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
25) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
26) HAIR COLOR
27) EYECOLOR?dark dark dark brown
28) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
29) FAVORITE FOODS?Barbecued chicken, Pizza, donuts,
30) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy movies
31) LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Barber shop
32) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Black and White, Soccer jersey
33) SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter
34) HUGS OR KISSESBoth, they compliment, rather they follow one another
35) DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUPReally cool one, looks like a tree trunk from outside
36) FAVORITE ARTIST
My best friend, Leonardo da vinci
37) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A Prisons Diary, Jeff. Archer, notice the Jeff, i didnt know how to spell , and didnt want to get up and go fetch my book to get the right spelling
38) WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Black , nothing
39) WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?Barber shop, the movie, on the internet actually
40) FAVORITE SOUND(S)
running water, wind
41) ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
42) WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?States
43) DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENT?paint and scare people away:) hey not many people can do that, right?
44) WHERE WERE YOU BORNNot here, gulf
45) FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELLRY?my watch
46) HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER/no one special right now
47) FAVORITE SONG?Dont hurt me, nomore; When you come Undone-Duran, YMCA, im a hick
48) FAVORITE MUSICAL?Oliver Twist, U Gotta pick a pocket or two..
Hmm, that was a long list, and it was aching to be honest:)But i enjoyed it and you know what im gonna go tag a couple of people myself so i get to know them...